[vicsireland] Re: JAWS NOT SAYING DESKTOP ETC

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:13:03 +0100

thanks for that martin.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin O'Sullivan" <martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:51 AM
Subject: [vicsireland] Re: JAWS NOT SAYING DESKTOP ETC

Hi

if Windows key +M Does not work, press Windows Key + D and this will
bring you to the desktop.

On 5/13/08, Paul Halligan <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HI FOLKS
JAWS IS HAVING A BAD DAY!
I HAVE A FEW WINDOWS OPEN< OE< A DOCUMENT< AND THE MY DOCUMENTS FOLDER>
NORMALLY WHEN I WANT TO GET BACK TO THE DESKTOP VIEW I PRESS CONTROL AND M
AND JAWS SAYS DESKTOP>
THEN AS NORMAL I PRESS THE FIRST LETTER OF THE ICON FOR THE NEXT THING I
WANT TO OPEN>
TODAY HOWEVER JAWS WILL NOT
LET ME MINIMIZE ALL< WILL NOT SAY DESKTOP AND IS NOT ANNOUNCING THE ICONS ON
THE DESKTOP>
I KNOW ITS THE !£TH AN ALL BUT JAWS MUST KNOW ITS NOT FRIDAY!
ANY IDEAS?
Paul h

--
Martin O'Sullivan
Act your way into a feeling dont feel your way into Action (Gandhi)
Be the change you want to see in the world. (Gandhi)
Tel: +353878289243
fax: +3538758289243
web: http://martinri.freeshell.org
E-mail martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx