[vicsireland] Re: Internet radio

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:16:30 +0000

Hi Robbie,

Sounds like Screamer Radio?
www.screamer-radio.com

You can hear a demonstration on Blind cool Tech:

Screamer Radio

6/8/2007

James Scholes    discusses this software that lets you listen to online
radio from around the world. 40.4 MB

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1064ScreamerRadio.mp3

Regards,

Eamonn

"Sandberg, Robert" <robert.sandberg@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/12/2007 09:35
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: Internet radio

Hi Paula!
I'm not aware that there is one, but my internet radio is  my laptop.
There is a really well structured and fully accessible software which
lists stations and allows you to start and stop radio streams without
having to  go to the URL where the stream is located. It also allows you
to look for  programs by genre, such as music, drama, nature, readings
ETC. I have the URL  you can download it from at home, otherwise I'd paste
it here. If you're  interested I'll let you know later.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg

Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the
presence of computer viruses.