[vicsireland] Re: Infovics Magazine now available!

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:02:32 +0100

Maureen,

I see and like the way you made your point, but I also see the hows and whys
of Stuart's way of doing it (which is also that of many other editors of
current-day sound magazines and programmes).  I'm tempted to wax satirical,
as you will have seen from my previous message - but I have enough wax
without looking for more!)   -