[vicsireland] Re: Galway Open Day

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:33:44 -0000

Hi all.

Just to echo the congratulations on a most successful innovation for those
of us who attended virtually.  Yes, the stream cut out for me on 3 or 4
occasions as well but was back when I re-connected each time.  Also, some of
the speakers did not use the microphone as well as others and it was
difficult to hear everything they said.  But that's just a learning curve
and I found the speakers and subjects really interesting.

Well done Ciaran, Stuart, Joananne and everybody else involved in putting
the event together.  The pace of technology innovation is really exciting
and promises much more in the future.

Paul