[vicsireland] Re: Fwd: [vip_students] Way finder navigation software

  • From: "Darragh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:26:30 +0100

Afternoon,
I installed wayfinder onto the N95 on Sunday however so far I've not been
impressed.  However, this may be due to the fact that I'm using the integrated
GPS reciever in the N95.  Do any of you have any experience with this?  I'm
looking at purchasing the software and the reciever as I'm hoping the external
option will proove to be more effective however I'm not convinced that I'm
experiencing a problem related to running this software on a mobile phone.

The problem I'm experiencing is it takes a very long time to detect my
position. I'm not sure if this is something that will be corrected with the use
of an external reciever.

Any ideas?

Darragh
www.digitaldarragh.com

Date: Jun 30, 2008 11:05 AM
Subject: [vip_students] Way finder navigation software
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all
I am buying a new phone and I came across this software that I would
be interested in trying out on my phone.  I am thinking of getting the
nokia 6120 and as far as I know this navigation software is compatible
with a lot of nokia phones useing talks.  I have attached information
on the software and how it can be downloaded.  I would be interested
to hear from people if they have already tried out this software.

Regards
Mairead O Mahony

--
Martin O'Sullivan
Act your way into a feeling dont feel your way into Action (Gandhi)
Be the change you want to see in the world. (Gandhi)
Tel: +353878289243
fax: +3538758289243
web: http://martinri.freeshell.org
E-mail martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx