[vicsireland] (Fwd) taking jaws licence off laptop

  • From: "John Carroll" <john.carroll@xxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:14:17 -0000

hi all,

i have to return my new dell laptop as it has given  me lots of trouble.

my question is can i remove the jaws licence to be used on a new laptop.

i am using jaws 11 on windows 7.

thanks.

john carroll.

        John Carroll
I.T. Unit
The Office of Public Works
e-mail john.carroll@xxxxxx
Ph. 01 647 6041

Important Notice
The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and may also be legally privileged intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and are not intended to be relied upon by any person without
subsequent written confirmation of its contents.  The content
of this e-mail is the personal view of the sender and does not
represent the advice, views or opinion of the Office of Public
Works.  Accordingly, the Office of Public Works disclaims all
responsibility and accepts no liability (including in negligence)
for the consequences of any person acting, or refraining from
acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those
persons of subsequent written confirmation.  In particular
(but not by way of limitation) the Office of Public Works
disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability for any
e-mails or their attachments which are defamatory, offensive,
racist or which in any other way are in breach of an individuals
rights, including breach of confidence, privacy or other rights.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, inform us
immediately at info@xxxxxx and delete it and all copies
from your system.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has
been checked for the presence of computer viruses.