[vicsireland] Re: Fw: Password for Vics site

  • From: Ciaran Ferry <Ciaran.Ferry@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:25:31 +0000

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in getting back, I've been on holidays for the past few
weeks and must've missed your messages.

The website is currently undergoing a bit of a reconstruction, so all user
accounts are suspended for the moment. Once the work has been completed we'll
let you all know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Ciaran