[vicsireland] Re: Fw: [Irl-dean] Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilitiesset to enter into force on 3 May 08 (FYI)

  • From: "Claude Saulnier" <claude.saulnier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:51:23 +0100

Hi

In my experience dealing with clients (mainly private companies), people
don't even realise that differently abled people can use the Internet and
that it is like a second life to them. When I start explaining and showing
them quick things like font-size increase, screen reader, it makes sense to
them and they are very happy to contribute.

So any move of legislation will, I hope, help, but there must also be public
incentives to reach companies at SME level.

Regards

Claude

Claude Saulnier
Wandsoft - Simplifying e-Business