[vicsireland] Re: Formatting query

  • From: "maureen newell" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:25:32 -0000

Paul, basically, it is a list of names and numbers and Departments which
were in Excel format and was printed off for me.  I in turn scanned them
in and transferred them to word but when I want to find someone quickly
JAWS reads a load of stuff before stopping at where I want.  Also, if I
arrow to the right, "tab" is spoken before each item and is very
annoying plus slows down things.  If I could get rid of tabs I could get
to point required much quicker and no, it would not throw this document
out of sink.   Somehow I think it is not possible to do it
automatically, I think I will have to go through each line and delete
tabs manually.

Would be glad of your help, if you can.

Maureen.