[vicsireland] Re: Emails bypassing inbox?

  • From: "Dowd, Suzanne" <Suzanne.Dowd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:12:22 +0100

Hi Maureen

Just do what martin suggested - go into your email address via webmail &
michael's emails would be in your inbox. I know this from experience as
I had problems with a previous email address & i accidentially blocked
one or two senders to 'Deleted items' in OE6 but when i went to my
emails via webmail the emails were in my Inbox.

As robbie said earlier theres a chanve you created a rule &
accidentially 'blocked' Michael's emails from your Inbox. Look for the
rules you made & delete them & start new ones again.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Suzanne