[vicsireland] Re: Dublin Bus app not stating real times of busses

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <omeadhrac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:34:31 -0000

Tim,

Interestingly enough I contact the Transport Authority, Dublin bus and the
actual developer of the app in Northern Ireland. All are looking into it and
will get back to me sometime! When they do, I will have news for them.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 6364364 m: 08333 23487 E: omeadhrac@xxxxxxx