[vicsireland] Re: Download Problem

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:12:27 +0100

Tony,

You need to make sure the internet Explorer window is maximized. If it's not, the Save Target As dialogue won't appear - except if you do a bit of mouse-clicking around. The free Downloads manager paul has mentioned sounds like a good idea and could solve the problem. However, i do most of my downloading of non-executable files into My Documents.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>