[vicsireland] Re: DAISY books

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:56:17 +0100

hi jerry,

 sorry, but that's just what i don't know. however here is their phone number.
08457626843
if you wish i can ring them for you in the morning.

they also have a Talking catalogue, just ring 08452323232 and you can choose
your books by talking in to the phone.
let me know how you get on, or as i say i would be willihng to ring them for
you.

susan