[vicsireland] Re: Chairperson's Update

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:53:20 +0100

Hi Tony, congratulations to all involved for keeping things going for
another year and increasing scope and quantity of activity for next.

I have a simple question though.   I came across a school student who is
rapidly losing her sight.   She is working witht eh help of an assistant at
school, who Is the way I got to meet her.   What is the minum age for
joining vics.   She has equipment and relatively little knowledge of how to
use it between them.

It struck me that one of th training days might be very useful to her and
the mailing list to both of them.

Ed