[vicsireland] Blocking your phone number

  • From: "albertbrown" <albertbrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:41:03 +0100

how to Block your caller ID

you may have notice I have changed the subject line to suit this short tutorial.

1: select menu

2: arrow down to tools and press soft key1 twice

note: soft key1 is also the option key.

3: arrow down to settings and press soft key1 twice

4: arrow down to call and press soft key1 twice

5: here you will hear a prompt "send my caller ID set by network"
press soft key1 twice and you will be given three choices, the one you need
should be the second one.
6: after making your choice press soft key1,  once more and your done.

Bert