[vicsireland] Re: BBC IPlayer query

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:59:34 +0100

Claud,

Not to mention, expensive!

Eamonn

"Claude Saulnier" <claude.saulnier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/05/2008 16:50
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: BBC IPlayer query

Hi  Eamonn

"Move  house?"

I was going to  suggest that, but I gathered commuting from the UK every
day could be a bit  tiring.

Claude

This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may
contain privileged and/or other confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient,
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not
print, copy,
retransmit, disclose, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use the information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email message
in error,
and delete the copy you have received.

For more information on the Office of the Refugee Applications
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the
presence of computer viruses.