[vicsireland] Re: Aerlingus site

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:49:14 -0000

Gerry, your suggestions have been noted. It would not be a good idea in my opinion for Vics to run to tabloids to try and get publicity while at the same time making a nusense for ourselves in the eyes of companies such as Aerlingus who provide a service. It is important that we try and have meetings with these organisations to try and engage in some positive discussions to make them see how important their services are to us. I, and the committee are fully prepared to do this and hopefully by taking this approach we can achieve some success. We are taking these matters quite seriously and devoting any time we have outside of our busy sheduals to meet and try to come up with ways in which we can positively move these problems forward. Today's problem will hopefully be tomorrow's success.

Regards, Nicky.
----- Original Message ----- From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>