[vicsireland] Re: Aerlingus site

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 23:08:35 -0000

Gerry,
I completely agree with your point about the call charge. In fact, Aer
Lingus should be asked to make it toll free for users of the assistive
service until they fix the web site problem.

I did raise the issue of working on a fix electronically. I believe that
this is being considered and that we should chase it with a very strong
lobby from every VICS member. The address to send email requests for
improvement of the web site access is: 'special.assistance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'

I will forward the email which I sent to Special Assistance for general
information.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 2864623 m: 08333 23487 E: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx