[vicsireland] Re: Acute in OE or Outlook

  • From: "Claude Saulnier" <claude.saulnier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:42:47 +0100

Hi

This list is great. Even for those of us who can see. I was wondering if
there was an easy way from the keyboard to type French characters (that I
often need). Now I know the answer and all my French friends leaving in
Ireland will be delighted by the tip.

You made my day.

Claude Saulnier
www.wandsoft.com