[vicsireland] AVG products query

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:25:56 +0000

Hi folks,

When updating my Grisoft AVG 7 Free anti-virus software  recently, I got a
notification that the product would no  longer be supported from the
middle
of January next.  It will be replaced by a new version of the program.

Details were given of additional Grisoft products.

I than began to wonder   how accessible is Grisoft's Internet Security
program?  It probably makes sense to  combine  anti-virus  and firewall>
protection in one package.

There's a cost for the combined program of either 50 or 70 US$s.

If other AVG products are as accessible as the free anti-virus, i think
I'd be happy  to take the plunge and pay for combination software.

All thoughts welcome.

Regards,

Eamonn

This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may
contain privileged and/or other confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient,
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not
print, copy,
retransmit, disclose, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use the information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email message
in error,
and delete the copy you have received.

For more information on the Office of the Refugee Applications
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.