[vicsireland] AVG

  • From: "Louise Taylor" <louise_1985@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:22:45 +0100

Hi All,

It came up at the meeting that there were now no longer any accessibility
issues with AVG8.0. Out of curiosity I installed it this morning and while it's
still not as accessible as 7.5 used to be, it is doable. All people need to be
aware of is that whenever any dialogue box comes up, you have to route jaws to
PC in order to read the information before pressing the appropriate button or
checking the appropriate box. This is the case both during the install and when
using the interface. However, since the most recent Jaws update, AVG now no
longer comes up with an error report message when you attempt to open the
interface.

I just thought I'd let everyone know in case they considered giving it another
try.
Regards,
Louise.