[vicsireland] AGM Reminder

  • From: "Tony Murray" <Tony.G.Murray@xxxxxx>
  • To: "VICS" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:20:14 +0100

Hi VICS Members,

This is just a note to remind you all of the upcoming VICS AGM.

It will be held on Saturday June 9th at the premises of the Irish Computer Society, Crescent Hall, Mount Street Crescent, Dublin 2.

We will start the meeting at 2:00 PM.

Any motions to change the constitution should be with our secretary at least two weeks before June 9th. Please send any submissions you have to gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As you know, at the AGM we will be electing the new VICS Committee. If any of you are interested in standing for the Committee, please do contact me. We are always anxious to get as many people involved as possible.

Regards,

Tony
This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee
unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  Registered
Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in
Ireland: Registered No. 24173