[vibe] links to a recording of Justin Macleod's excellent presentation about recording with Reaper, from last wednesday.

  • From: Kevin Doucet <kevin.doucet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 15:39:37 -0500

Found this hiding in my inbox and thought I would share for those, like me, who missed the first show.

On 2/23/2021 9:37 AM, Peter Bosher wrote:

Hi All,

Here are links to a recording of Justin Macleod's excellent presentation about recording with Reaper, from last wednesday.

Justin asked me to pass on his contact details, so here they are, followed by the links.

Official Twitter: @SkycladSound

twitter for those that just want to chat: @Justinmac_84

email for tuition inquiries or questions: justinmacleod@xxxxxxxxxxx

Paypal for anyone who would like to donate to support and encourage what I do, no pressure: paypal.me/jmacleod

Streaming link to listen to the recording without downloading:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrljvvhwa40d9by/VIBE%20Zoom%2017-02-2021%20-%20Justin%20Macleod%20-%20Reaper.mp3?dl=0

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrljvvhwa40d9by/VIBE%20Zoom%2017-02-2021%20-%20Justin%20Macleod%20-%20Reaper.mp3?dl=1

Best,

Peter

--
“If I have seen further, it is by standing on ye shoulders of giants.”
----- Sir Isaac Newton

https://www.avg.com