[vibe] Reminder: Zoom tomorrow at 11

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 15:02:52 +0100

Hi All,

I sent this yesterday, but not sure whether it made it to the list, so better safe than sorry.

This Friday, 23 October, at 11 AM, Sandra Gayer will lead the Zoom with a talk about agency representation, followed by questions and open discussion.   The topics she will cover are:

The basics of agency representation; what an agent is, what their role
is, the different types of agent there can be, the different areas of
the performing arts they can be involved in as well as other factors
such as size of agency, playing a part in your decision to look for
representation, whether representation is right for you or not, how to
get representation, how to determine that, other ways of getting work.

Please see below on how to join the call.

Best,

Peter

Instructions on how to join a TAVIP Zoom call:

Joining us is easy. If you have software set up, You can enter our ID( 222-239-7064), or  Connect to the TAVIP Zoom Room by clicking or tapping this link

https://zoom.us/j/2222397064
If you’d prefer, you can dial in on a phone using the following details:
UK Telephone:  020 3695 0088

Zoom is available on a number of devices and systems. The Installation and setup process does vary between devices, so do get in touch if you need help. Please find below a list of platforms with links to their appropriate software installers.
Telephone numbers outside the UK <https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=kP534XG4kc67XGkZlHYgqMV8q3614w2Q> (use the meeting ID above)
Windows devices <https://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomInstaller.exe>
Apple’s mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) <https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307>
Apple’s mac line of computers <https://zoom.us/download?os=mac>