[vibe] Re: Next Zoom topic and date

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:28:29 +0100

Hi John,

I think it would be great if others not on this group could benefit.  I've publicised VIBE to the groups I could think of, but if you, or anyone here,  have any ideas on how to spread the word, please simply do it, emphasising the benefits of joining the Email group, which is the main way this network exists, and could grow and flourish if more people knew about it.

Social networking is not my strong point but I totally recognise its value so please nobody hold back.

Best,

Peter

On 12/10/2020 21:45, John Ramm wrote:

Hi All,

This sounds great to me and I'm eagerly awaiting Sandra's presentation having read her post.

It occurs to me that we are a very small group which didn't originally form for this sort of thing. Lots of other VI musicians etc don't know that this is happening and I'm wondering whether we should open at least this session up to other groups, subject too Sandra's being comfortable with that of course. What do we all think?

Talk soon, John Ramm
At 15:30 12/10/2020, you wrote:
Hi All,

Sandra very kindly offered to lead our next Zoom discussion on the topic of performance, gigging, agents, and related areas. Sandra, if you're still happy to do this, then please say whether I've broadly got that right or if you have background to add.

There was a narrow vote in favour of Friday morning, so if OK with Sandra, then we'll hold this on Friday 23 October at 11:00 to finish by 12:30.

Best,

Peter

.