[vibe] Next VIBE event

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 10:33:08 +0100

Hi All,

We're planning to hold the next VIBE event towards the end of June, and would welcome your ideas on what you think would work best.

We'd like to combine some live music with the chance to get together to talk about how the whole project is going and in what ways it can start to be useful to you, and possibly include some demonstrations of musical and/or accessibility solutions.

We need a time-slot and venue that's relatively easy for most people, and at the moment the best places seem to be rooms in pubs in the city area (Holborn or Liverpool Street underground stations), but if you know of a venue that seems more suitable, please let us know.

Would you prefer a week-day late afternoon/evening, or a Saturday lunch-time running into the afternoon? And, are you interested in playing or singing, either with your own group or with others?

Depending on what people think we'll try to confirm something over the next week or two, so looking forward to your replies.

Best,

Peter#

--

*******