[vibe] In Reply To: [vibe] Re: Shirley Bassey and the RNIB Eye Clinic Liaison Officer campaign

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sarah_mellor" for DMARC)
  • To: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:57:22 +0100

I've also thought of something else. We don't see the faces of the audience
when studio recording every-one is in the same boat there. I also agree with
what Fi said about sight loss as I to like many have been blind since birth and
so has my fiance but many like us have made very successful careers for
themselves and so can we. I hope the idea of meeting up is something we can
re-address sometime as it certainly would be useful for many of us I'm sure.

take care all.

Sarah