[vibe] In Reply To: [vibe] Re: Robin Miller - Podcast on Disability Now

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peter Bosher" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:28:19 +0100

Hi,

I wonder what happened to the blind singer Andrea Bedley who won the voice a
couple of years ago and also the singer who won the opera show a few years ago
to. I wonder if they know about vibe and how much success they've had since
they won those shows. Of course there is the Christian singer songwriter
Marilyn Baker who is totally blind as well who is very successful. I'm sure the
more we spread the word between us the more the project will grow. I hope you
have some luck with Robin to.

Take care and all the best.

Sarah