[vibe] Re: In Reply To: Introduction

  • From: "Risdon, James" <James.Risdon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:45:49 +0000

Hi Clive,

I use Goldwave and agree it is quite easy. I also like the help files which
are, on the whole, easy to follow. I didn't know about the extra resources for
BCAB members, could you elaborate about what else is available please? To my
great shame, I am not a member, but admire their work.
Cheers, James