[vibe] Re: BCAB + Articles

  • From: Chris Norman <chris.norman2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:27:42 +0100

Hiya mate,
Actually, there’s a lot more people than me doing it, and most do it better
than I do! :-)

Cheers,

On 21 Apr 2015, at 23:35, DandGReay <dandgreay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Chris,

That's really interesting. Like many JAWS users, I've always felt doomed to
be forever Windows-bound and Sonar looked like the only available option when
everyone else I knew was using Logic and ProTools. I've been impressed with
Voiceover on the Iphone and was wondering if anyone was doing what you've
been doing. Glad to hear it's possible.

Cheers,

David