[vibe] Automation Fundamentals #Demo and creating risers for Electronic Music

  • From: Justin Macleod <justinmacleod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 20:33:01 +0100

Hi all,

This Wednesday at 4PM eastern, I'll be holding a presentation on Teamtalk showing how to produce swells and risers such as those featured in music genres like Drum and Bass, trap and dubstep. I'll be using this as a vehicle to teach the fundamentals of automation in Reaper so we'll be covering how to create fades, panning automation and filter sweeps.

There'll be plenty there for those that don't use Reaper however. We'll be talking about mixing, musical arrangement and, of course, the techniques for producing such production elements are universally applicable, regardless of what DAW or editor you use.

If you'd like to attend, here's the tt file you'll need.

Hope to see you there,

Justin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tflgadtf0y57oc/Reaper.tt?dl=1