[vi-tech-testers] Re: no sound when booting arch

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 13:43:23 +0100

Hi phil.

It will be interesting to see what experience other users have. Dell use their
own hardware for sound, so it could be to do with that perhaps? I will have to
see if I can test on a dell at this end. Keep us posted. I hope I can find a
machine that's flakey in terms of sound like yours so I can test it and try to
resolve the bug...

Mo.