[vi-tech-testers] Re: Let clone zilla testing commence!

  • From: Barry Toner <barry.toner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:53:11 +0000

Hi Mo,

I'm grabbing it now and will feed back.

Regards,
Barry.

-----Original Message-----
From: vi-tech-testers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vi-tech-testers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: 20 May 2014 12:33
To: vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-tech-testers] Let clone zilla testing commence!

Hello Everyone.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's expressed an interest
in testing my guide for how to use clone zilla. you'll find all the information
you need below. if people would also like to have a chat via voice, i do have a
ventrilo server that we can use if people are interested. there are clients for
most operating systems and because its accessible and push to talk, there's
noone talking over each other. the guide for clonezilla was written with
inexperienced users in mind, so please persevere with it i know most of you are
advanced users. also, feel free to ask any questions on list if something's
unclear, no matter your level of experience no question is stupid.

download link for the iso image:

http://iqbal.me.uk/TalkingArch-2014.05.02-dual.iso

please be sure to save the iso image to your computer as opposed to clicking on
run.

link to the text guide:

http://iqbal.me.uk/clonezilla_guide.txt

to save a local copy of this to your computer, please use the save as option in
your browsers file menu. all constructive comments/feedback welcome!

Good luck!

all the best,

Mo.