[vi-tech-testers] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Agent Orange" <agentorange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 20:33:09 +0100

Mo - resending the below as per your message to me ... think you have
answered some of my questions now!

Thanks Mo, received loud and clear by me.  Looking forward to helping out
with testing your imaging suite with speech support - a tool which has been
much needed for a long time!  I'll be interested to read about the packages
you intend to use to put the live environment together - I know it is Linux
based, and I guess espeak will provide the speech output assuming it uses a
GUI.

Kind regards

Phil