[vi-tech-testers] Re: Functions or packages people would like included?

  • From: Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:01:04 +0100

One of the first things I always have to do when I install Talking Arch
is install cower by getting it with wget and building it.

If it could be included it would circumvent that step.

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

The box said: 'install Windows XP, 7 or better'. So I installed Linux

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/

From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers