[vi-tech-testers] Functions or packages people would like included?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-tech-testers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:09:37 +0100

Hello phil.

Many thanks for the suggestion! Yes i totally agree, the only thing that we
have to bear in mind is this might end up as a dvd release. I will be looking
at ophcrack over the next few days. I will also be looking into including an
MBR repair tool, file recovery tool, windows password reset tool, and possibly
some network troubleshooting tools if people want them. If anyone has any other
suggestions, please don't hesitate to respond.

Thanks for reading,

Mo.