[vi-kindle] Re: why no Siri

  • From: Christopher Hawthorne Moss <christopherhmoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:36:32 -0700

Someone said I wasn't missing anything not having Siri, that I should use Google.

What I wanted from Siri was the ability to ask it to do things for me. For instance, "tell Jim on his work email I bought the tickets." Does Google do anything like this?

It seems that Voice Control will act as a hands free music selector, but not a lot else.

The bottom line is that while I did break down and buy a Bluetooth keyboard, I won't always have it with me.. and I can't easily use the little keyboard on the screen.

How do YOU input data into your iPod Touch?

Warm regards,

Christopher Hawthorne Moss ("Kit")
christopherhmoss@xxxxxxxxx
That's All I Read/Kit Moss Reviews at http://kitmossreviews.blogspot.com
Our Story: GLBTQ Historical Fiction at www.glbtbookshelf.com
My books: www.shield-wall.com

WHERE MY LOVE LIES DREAMING by Christopher Hawthorne Moss
http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=4126
When the Civil War began, it split more than just brothers...

"It’s not the world that was my oppressor, because what the world does to you if the world does it to you long enough and effectively enough, you begin to do to yourself. You become a collaborator...because you believe the same things they do." James Baldwin to Nicki Giovanni, 1973

On 9/2/2013 10:15 PM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
Re: why no Siri