[vi-kindle] Re: why no Siri

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 00:52:49 -0800

I jailbroak my iPod touch 5 and my iPhone 4s and did not lose accessability so I do not think you would lose accessability on an iPod 4 either. However, you could always try it and if you don't like it you can do a restore in iTunes to get rid of the jailbreak.

From: kb7uengene <kb7uengene@xxxxxxxxx
To: "vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 21:36:47 -0500

Remember that IOS 7 is just around the corner, so I wouldn't jailbreak it especially to get Siri.

On Sep 1, 2013, at 9:24 PM, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you jailbreak your iPod you can put Siri on it.

Our Story: GLBTQ Historical Fiction at www.glbtbookshelf.com
My books: www.shield-wall.com

WHERE MY LOVE LIES DREAMING by Christopher Hawthorne Moss

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_
id=4126
When the Civil War began, it split more than just brothers...

"It's not the world that was my oppressor, because what the world does to you if the world does it to you long enough and effectively enough, you begin to do to yourself. You become a collaborator...because you believe the same things they do." James Baldwin to Nicki Giovanni, 1973