[vi-kindle] Re: which kindle fire tablet do you guys reccommend

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 06:43:49 -0700

Be aware that the 7 has only one speaker and the 8 is two speakers.

-----Original Message----- From: Faith Cummings
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 5:26 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: which kindle fire tablet do you guys reccommend

I don't disagree with anything said here. The reason I got the 8, was because of the sd card slot. You can save a lot of music there, or books much more than the internal drive will hold. But that is just a matter of preference, and if the 7 works well, and it sounds like it does, then I see no problem with either one. I also have a kindle hdx fire tablet, an older one, and I love it as well. The speakers are a little better than those of the hd fire tablets, but it is a lot more expensive. It does have the screen reader though and is easy to use. I agree with William about the learning curve. I'm still learning about touch devices, but I'm getting more adventurous with them, and learning a lot. Ginny, since you have a brick and mortar store, that would be the best way to decide. You could look at the devices and get some face to face help. Good luck. Faith