[vi-kindle] Re: wanting a kindle

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 06:00:05 -0800

Actually, you can connect a sd card reader to a iphone using ios 13.

-----Original Message----- From: lana
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 11:32 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: wanting a kindle

This doesn't answer all your questions, but it's a start. I have an iPhone. I can play bard, audible, bookshare on it and can still play these on my Stream. The iPhone doesn't allow for SD cards, but maybe your iPod does. I'm thinking it will do about everything you are asking about. The one thing it won't do is pick up where you left off if you switch from any i device to your Stream. To repeat, there is no problem having books on more than one device and playing them on all. The one thing is, your kindle books won't read on Stream. If your iPod allows for an SD card, you've got it aall together.
Hope this helps. On Nov 29, 2019 12:23 PM, Jackie McBrearty <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All

I'm wanting to purchase a kindle however, i'm struggling to get questions answered even from amazon support.
I'm looking for a kindle where I can listen to my audio books. I'm not looking for prime video or anything like that. My questions are:

1. What kindle would ye advise for accessibility.
2. my plan is to transfer all my audio books onto a memory card, i'm wondering is this possible.
3. then if possible, I also have an iPod and wondering would having my library on a memory card effect my books in the cloud.
4. finally, if the memory card idea works does that mean, when on offline mode i can play any of my audio books without putting them onto the device.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. I've never had a kindle before, I seen my first kindle today so its all new for me.

yours
Jackie

sent from LadyJackiesIphone