[vi-kindle] Re: using the keyboard's keyboazrd

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 01:14:38 -0400

Shoshana and Nan, I haven't discovered a way to make Kindle for PC read word by word or line by line. I wish the software would allow the user's screen reader to read text and that the screen reader's navigation keys were enabled.

Craig

On 6/9/2012 12:38 AM,  (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>) wrote:
I honestly don't know.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO
SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/8/2012 5:42 PM, Felinitye wrote:
AAAAAHHHHH! BTW, on Kindle for PC, can you read line by line and word by
word? I know it uses a different speech synthesizer, but can you make it
spell words? The one Kindle failure I had was trying to use my darling to
read my Latin textbook ...that, um, didn't work, RFTL! But ...if I
could do
what I'd need to do with Kindle PC ...perhaps ...

Shoshana

http://www.doteasy.com