[vi-kindle] Re: using the keyboard's keyboazrd

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 21:38:50 -0700

I honestly don't know.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
  Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/8/2012 5:42 PM, Felinitye wrote:
AAAAAHHHHH!  BTW, on Kindle for PC, can you read line by line and word by
word?  I know it uses a different speech synthesizer, but can you make it
spell words?  The one Kindle failure I had was trying to use my darling to
read my Latin textbook ...that, um, didn't work, RFTL!  But ...if I could do
what I'd need to do with Kindle PC ...perhaps ...

Shoshana

http://www.doteasy.com