[vi-kindle] Re: using the keyboard's keyboazrd

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:28:40 -0700

Sorry... Kindle for PC.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
  Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/8/2012 5:26 PM, Felinitye wrote:
Nan ...Kindle for PB?  um?  My problem with the keyboard is that, since I've
lost the use of 1 finger on my left hand, I find it, well, small, and hard
to use ...but that won't stop me ..hard never has, LOL!  I am thinking of
getting the Kindle for PC with the accessibility plug-in ...got it before I
got my darling over a year ago, and it didn't work with TTS, but I
understand that has now changed.  I agree about spelling names right ...and
that keeps me from writing more reviews than I do, although I do write them,
regularly for DBReview list, and a couple of others.  I've found, to my
surprise that I enjoy writing them, and even more strange and wondrous  that
people enjoy*reading*  them!  Amazing!

http://www.doteasy.com