[vi-kindle] Re: user guide

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 06:40:40 -0800

In my case, I downloaded the pdf version and converted it to txt.

-----Original Message----- From: kb7uengene
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:20 PM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: user guide

On the Amazon website you can go to manage my Kindle and you should be able to find the user guide there in a format you can work with

On Nov 18, 2012, at 7:03 PM, Jessica Brown <jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes. I know tts works for the user guide on the kindle. What I meant was that I wanted it in txt or something so that I could read it on my Braillenote Apex, BookSense or iPhone.

ways to contact me.
email, iMessage and facetime- jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx
twitter- crazykid531.
zellow- jessicawater