[vi-kindle] two free ebooks

  • From: Christopher Hawthorne Moss <christopherhmoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:36:18 -0700

Free ebooks:

I have a couple ebooks I wrote that anyone who wants a copy for free can have one.

AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLE SAXON ENGLAND by Nan Hawthorne (my old name)
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5636
100% off coupon code:  DR29E

LOVING THE GODDESS WITHIN: SEX MAGICK FOR WOMEN by Nan Hawthorne, my old name
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/135121
100% off coupon code:  no coupon needed

When you check out use the code

I used to have another book or two I could give away, but now that I have a commercial publisher, I have to pay for every copy... not for publishing but for buying. You can buy them at Dreamsp[inner Press for any format or ask Bookshare to add them to their catalog. I'm Christopher Hawthorne Moss for all books there.

All I ask in return is that you write to me and tell me what you liked about the books.

Christopher Hawthorne Moss ("Kit")
christopherhmoss@xxxxxxxxx

My books, reviews, humor, radio station and more:
www.shield-wall.com

WHERE MY LOVE LIES DREAMING, by Christopher Hawthorne Moss
FINALIST, 2013 Rainbow Awards
http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/3898883.html