[vi-kindle] turning off wireless

  • From: Gery Gaubert <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:43:10 -0500

I got where I needed to be and turned off wireless.  I'll see how that works
for me.  As far as the kindle goes, I enjoy reading with earphones.

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently
delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.