[vi-kindle] Re: need a few more answers before buying a Kindle

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:03:31 -0700

True, but these are books I already have and don't want to buy again or books Amazon doesn't have.

-----Original Message----- From: Sandy Licht
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:00 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: need a few more answers before buying a Kindle

I have also, but if you get books directly from Amazon, transferring
wirelessly, (meaning using 3G), is a lot easier.

At 10:29 AM 8/23/2012, you wrote:
I've connected my computer to transfer a number of books in the text format to read on it.

-----Original Message----- From: Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:36 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also plug the kindle into your computer and transfer content
that way, but it seems unnecessarily combersome to do it that way when
the wireless works so well.

Kimber

On 8/23/12, Marcus W <mdw2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've followed the posts since subscribing to this list a couple weeks
ago. And, I listened to the podcasts mentioned.
However, I need to know what exactly is 3g? Can the Kindle Keyboard be
used right out of the box?
I've never dealt with any wireless devices, and have no plans for them
in the immediate future.
Does this mean that the Kindle Keyboard is of no use to me?
Any further clarification will be appreciated.

--
marcus

--
Kimberly

                Sandy Licht
Turn right, then go straight!

        Jeremiah 29:11-14 (Amplified Bible)

11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the
Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to
give you hope in your final outcome.

    12Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me,
and I will hear and heed you.

    13Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital
necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.(A)

    14I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will release you
from captivity and gather you from all the nations and all the places
to which I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back
to the place from which I caused you to be carried away captive.