[vi-kindle] need a few more answers before buying a Kindle

  • From: Marcus W <mdw2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:28:45 -0400

I've followed the posts since subscribing to this list a couple weeks ago. And, I listened to the podcasts mentioned. However, I need to know what exactly is 3g? Can the Kindle Keyboard be used right out of the box? I've never dealt with any wireless devices, and have no plans for them in the immediate future.

Does this mean that the Kindle Keyboard is of no use to me?
Any further clarification will be appreciated.

--
marcus