[vi-kindle] Re: kindle access

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:56:14 -0600

I absolutely agree with you.  We so often concentrate on the negative, we
forget about the positive.  Accessibility needs to improve, but so does
everything else I can think of.  I, for one, have found Amazon to be courteous
and helpful.  I do as much shopping with them as I can.  And no... I don't work
for them!

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 14, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Gery Gaubert <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Larry I agree but you have to admit that things are way better than they were
before.  While there is a lot of room for improvement we do have better access
to materials than we as blind people ever did.

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently
delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.