[vi-kindle] i am back

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kindle <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:10:35 -0800

Hello again. My name is Jessica. Some of you may remember me. I unsubscribed from this list about a month ago because I was on this list as well as some other lists and I was getting too many emails. So I wanted to find a better way to organise my list emails. I have done that by getting an email account just for using to send and receive messages to and from lists. I am now subscribed to this list with the email address justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx. I only want to use this email address for on list messages. If you want to talk to me off list or send me personal emails, please send them to my old jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx email address which some of you probably already have in your contacts. Please do not put justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx in your contacts and do not use it to send me off list emails or any other off list communications. Thank you.